AskBug – Question & Answer Theme
Community question and answer theme for WordPress based on AnsPress
With this theme, you can have a professional question and answer website in minutes. AskBug is clean, crisp, and very user-friendly. Take your AnsPress site up a notch from being just a site with a plugin, to a full-featured Q&A website packed with all the features you've come to know and love from AnsPress, but now with elegant, clean styling. All of the features of AnsPress are improved with specifically customized styling that only comes with the AskBug theme.
It is a completely responsive theme using all the latest coding standards and technologies, and is fully customizable and easy to update.
Are you a developer? New modern technology and standards are built right in including Grunt, so you can automate building customizations easily
Detailed instructions are included with download.
Before installing theme:
Make sure you have installed and activated AnsPress and its extension before installing the theme.
- Install AnsPress if you have not done already
- Install AnsPress tags and categories extension if you want, its not compulsory.
- Install "Theme My Login" WordPress plugin for custom login and register page.
- Install WordPress Social Login plugin.
- Download theme zip file from your orders (http://anspress.io/orders), uncompress it.
- Upload folder to the
- Install and activate AnsPress.
- Activate the theme through the 'Appreance' menu in WordPress.
Setup layout as shown in demo:
Though its very easy and quick to setup this theme but if anyone need they can follow below steps if you want to setup AskBug quickly as shown in demo:
Activate AskBug theme and enter your license key in Appearance->Theme license.
Now open theme customize
Now under AskBug section, upload logo and set main color. Also upload a header image.
Open Appearance->menu and create main menu if does not exist and allocate this menu to Primary location.
Now create another menu for logged in user. Add user profile and user notification link to current menu and allocate this menu to Top Right (logged in) location.
Create another menu for non-logged in users. Add Register and login pages to current menu and allocate to Top Right (non logged in) position. Make sure you have already installed "Theme my login" plugin before this page o work.
Edit AnsPress base page and set "AnsPress page" as page template.
- Widget setting can be imported using Widget Settings Importer/Exporter
== 2.0.2 ==
- Fixed category grid layout
- Fixed tags grid layout
== 2.0.1 ==
- Fixed category widget icon
== 2.0 ==
- Added auto-installer files
- Fixed responsive layout
- Added favicon
- Improved blogs page and frontpage
- Improved user page
- Improved tags page
- Improved categories page
- Improved user and breadcrumbs style
- Improved single question page
- Added dropdown login
- Improved header
- Improved styles
- Improved comment styling
- Fixed filter style
== 1.9 ==
- Fixed unclosed html tags issue in customizer.
- Fixed selected answer is not getting highlighted
- Fixed minor issues
== 1.8 ==
- Fix user menu on mobile
- Mobile user menu icon not showing properly
- Footer widget position not aligned properly
- Show footer in mobile
- Improved error 404 page
== 1.6 ==
- Remove widget extra div if there is no title.
- Added RTL support
== 1.5 ==
- Compatibility fix.
- Minor CSS issues.
- Fixed widget before and after div if no title.
== 1.4 ==
- Log-in page’s alignment
- Mobile menu is off when displaying notifications and profile link
- Hide home page featured image for logged-in users
- Logout link
== 1.3 ==
- Fixed widget position extra div
- Changed breakpoint to 767
== 1.2 ==
- Added option for removing home background opacity
- Fixed image logo position on mobile
- Add default value for theme mod
== 1.1 ==
- Added footer widget positions
- Do not add custom style if main_color is not set
- Added links to welcome block
Need help? feel free to ask a question here http://anspress.io/questions/ask