- Show unpublished questions of user’s separately
- Do not include session posts to question query
- Fix: including session posts in query creating lots of issue
- Allow html in single-category.php Description. Author: Brad Griffin
- Category is not selected in ask form when category parameter is passed
- New feature: Create account for user
- Removed some deprecated methods and functions
- Fixed: class ‘AnsPress_Post_Table_Hooks’ does not have a method ‘filter_comments_query’
- Send post_title to akismet
- Fixed pagination issue when in main user page. Fixes #486
- Check post updated before delete images
- Fixed conflict in `human_time_diff`
- Minor fixes by Author YOONBYEONGIN
- AP_Activate would be invalid without activate.php Author: awijasa
- Improved modal
- Allow excluding session posts
Fixed users query to properly order by reputation
Bug fixes and UI improvents.
Fixed missing notification and user icon
Added a new addon to validate question and answer using Akismet API. This addon will prevent spam post submission from frontend. Fixed some bug related to JS and PHP.
Minor bug fixes and AnsPress 4.1.8 compatibility.
This version contains many bug fixes, we also addressed some bugs which were pending since long time. Major improvements made in upload fields and image attachment in editor field. An issue with recount tool in which recount get stuck in 50, has been fixed as well. Many issues related to comments are fixed as well.
I want to thanks Siamion Gavrilenko, Alex and all other contributors for testing and reporting.
Fixed minor bugs
Fixed issues related to AnsPress session.
Happy new year to all. In this release we have added lots of unit test. We also decided to change our unit test framework to CodeCeption. This release also have some bug fixes which can be seen in changelog.